Strawberry cheesecake is a classic dessert. But that doesn’t mean it can’t be improved upon!
There are so many fun ways to customize your strawberry cheesecake, from creating a unique crust to adding fun new toppings. I did both with this easy no-bake dessert! The salty pretzel crust and sweet chocolate coating on my chocolate covered strawberry cheesecake make for one delicious combination.
The first variation on classic cheesecake this recipe takes is with the crust. In place of the traditional graham cracker crust, my no-bake cheesecake has a salty pretzel crust. And it balances perfectly with the sweetness of the cheesecake filling, fresh berries, and chocolate drizzle!
Chocolate Covered Strawberry No-Bake Cheesecake
Ingredients for the Crust:
- 3 cups gluten free pretzel sticks
- 1/3 cup butter melted
- ¼ cup brown sugar
Ingredients for the Cheesecake:
- 2 8- ounce packages cream cheese room temperature
- ½ cup sugar
- ¾ cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ¼ teaspoon salt
Ingredients for the Topping:
- 2 cups chopped strawberries
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/3 cup melted chocolate
- To make the crust, crush gluten free pretzel sticks in a food processor. Combine the crushed pretzels, melted butter, and brown sugar in a bowl and stir until the pretzels are coated.
- Press the pretzel mixture into the bottom of a 9x13 pan.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese, sugar, heavy whipping cream, vanilla, and salt. Beat until smooth.
- Spread the mixture on top of the pretzel crust and smooth with a spatula.
- Top the cream cheese mixture with strawberries and blueberries.
- Drizzle melted chocolate on top of the berries.
- Chill for at least 2 hours before serving.